AcquaVapore k50-l03-ec 2in1 tub/shower system
This beautiful tub/shower system is completely made of 6mm safety glass, high quality aluminum profiles and sanitary acrylic. We use only high quality materials in our tub/shower enclosures.
Especially convenient is that you can assemble the shower tray similar to a cabinet and then simply slide it into the corner. If you ever move, then you can also assemble this 2-in-1 tub/shower like a cabinet and take it with you.
Size, color and general features:
- Shower enclosure color: White
- 170x100 cm
- Height of the bathtub about 55cm, minimum height *1 (sketch S1)
- Filling volume about 180Liter (measured without a person in the tub)
- integrated seat (up to 130kg)
- Glass shelf with tray for shampoo or similar
- Hand shower holder
- WITH "EasyClean sealing" of the windows
- Thermostatic mixer tap with multiple switch, basic body made of brass / high-quality chrome-plated
- extra large rain shower
- Hand shower with three jet types
- 6 back massage jets
- Waterfall for filling the tub
- Drain set with tub overflow, as well as drain hose 1m with ht40 pipe connection
- Touch screen display with computer control
- VHF radio, hands-free phone system (for analog phone connection)
The hand shower
In addition to the rain shower, this shower has a beautiful chrome hand shower with a chrome connection hose. The holder in a noble design is located within easy reach next to the panel. You have the option to set three different jet / spray types on the hand shower.
The back massage
In the panel of the shower 6 back massage nozzles are integrated. These are individually adjustable for the upper and lower back.
All connections (water, drain) are flexible. Thus, the shower/tub often fits easily on existing connections. All hoses are also supplied in reinforced design. The water hoses to the shower are designed for a maximum pressure of 4 bar. The water hoses to the individual showers are in double-walled design with textile insert and can also be loaded far beyond the normal water pressure.
- Water connections for cold/hot water: 1/2" 2-4 bar water pressure
- Power connection: 220-230v, 50/60 Hertz, 0,7a Schuko socket
- Thermostatic fittings are not suitable for connection to older instantaneous water heaters or in case of very lime-rich water
- flexible waste water connection (ht 50mm), integrated siphon with odor trap
- Connection dimensions (sketch s2): *1 hot and *2 cold water, also possible opposite, *3 area for drain pipes, *4 free area around drain siphon, *5a power connection variant with radio, cable length transformer 1.20 m, *5b power connection variant with whirlpool, cable length water pump 1.60 m, *6 telephone socket
The bathtub is made of white, reinforced, high quality sanitary acrylic. It is especially suitable for children because of the anti-slip studs in the bottom. The bathtub has a 1.5 cm high wall on the outermost edge, which prevents water from leaking out. Under the tub (loadable up to 150kg, reinforcement possible) there is a steel frame with adjustable feet. These are individually adjusted in height for stable construction of the bathtub. Of course, this great combination also includes a matching drain set.
Our quality control
Of course, the shower trays we sell have all the certificates necessary to sell the showers in Europe. But another important point is our own quality control on site, which permanently monitors and documents the production directly in the factory hall. We do not just buy our showers from any Asian manufacturer! no! We have the showers and tubs manufactured according to our ideas and our specifications under constant control in selected factories that we have personally inspected. All parts of the tub/shower are checked by the manufacturer before delivery to us and after arrival in our warehouse they are again randomly checked. No inferior or non-functional parts are processed.
It depends on the material used!
Of course, the materials used are especially important for sanitary ware. We do not make any compromises. Only high-quality single-pane safety glass is used for the shower enclosure. Under normal circumstances this is not destürbar. The frame construction is completely made of aluminum. The bathtub is made of thick sanitary acrylic which is additionally reinforced with fiberglass. The shower tray stands on a very stable steel frame with individually adjustable feet.
The structure of the tub/shower
This shower tray can be easily assembled by two people. Of course, you can also hire a professional company to assemble it. But for a somewhat talented do-it-yourselfer, assembly with the assistance of a second person should not be a problem. If you can assemble a large cabinet, you can also assemble our tub/shower. Very important is that you should necessarily build in pairs. (The thick glass panels are really heavy and you need another person to hold).
Delivery time of the goods to you
We deliver the shower safely packed with a reputable shipping company free curbside to you.