AcquaVapore k70-ws-th-ec3 in 1 whirlpool/ tub/shower system
This beautiful tub/shower system is completely made of 6 mm safety glass, high quality aluminum profiles and sanitary acrylic. We use only high quality materials in our tub/shower enclosures.
Especially convenient is that you can assemble the shower tray similar to a cabinet and then simply slide it into the corner. If you ever move, then you can simply disassemble this 3 in 1 whirlpool/tub/shower like a cabinet and take it with you. This model is also equipped with a door. The door closes inward and has a wide silicone seal. This design ensures that the door is really 100% tight.
The pool is made of 100% acrylic (fiberglass reinforced), no abs or mix of other material. From acrylic scratches can be removed better, then the pool looks like new even after many years!
Size, color and general equipment:
- Color shower enclosure: white
- 150 cm x 150 cm x 217 cm
- the pool (without glass top) fits in its entirety through a 70 cm as well as 82 cm standard door
- Height of the bathtub about 60 cm
- Entrance height at the door only about 20 cm
- Width of the door about 60 cm
- Capacity about 220 liters (measured without a person in the tub)
- Stainless steel basket as a shelf for shampoo or the like
- adjustable hand shower holder
- Frame made of steel fully galvanized with height-adjustable feet
- 2 black neck cushions
- Thermostatic faucet with 5-way switch, basic body made of brass (high-quality chrome-plated)
- extra large rain shower
- Hand shower with three jet types
- 18x back massage jets in the glass back walls and in the shower panel
- 12x air massage jets in the bottom of the pool
- 10x rigid water massage jets, as well as 4x adjustable water massage jets on the walls of the whirlpool bath
- Waterfall for filling the tub
- Drain set with residual water connection for the steam generator, as well as a 110 cm long flexible hose with ht40 pipe connection
- passive residual water drain
- Control display for all electrical functions
- FM radio with loudspeaker, as well as connection of additional devices via cinch cable
- LED lighting in the lid
- Ozone cleaning / disinfection
- Steam generator 3000 watt, 230 volt, with residual water drainage
- Water pump 750w for water massage
- Air pump 400w for air massage
- Color light therapy, 2x color light spot with 7 colors under water
- Water level sensor and natural ozone disinfection
The hand shower
In addition to the rain shower, this shower has a beautiful chrome-plated hand shower with a shapely connection hose. The holder in noble design is located within easy reach next to the panel. You have the option to set three different jet / spray types on the hand shower.
All connections (water, drain) are flexible. Thus, the shower/tub often fits easily on existing connections. All hoses are also supplied in a reinforced version. The water hoses to the shower are designed up to a pressure of 4 bar. The water hoses to the individual showers are in double-walled design with textile insert and can also be loaded far beyond the normal water pressure.
- Water connections for cold/hot water: 1/2 inch 2-4 bar water pressure
- suitable for the use of an instantaneous water heater (min. 18kw heating capacity recommended)
- Power connection: 220-230v, 50/60 Hertz, 16a to Schuko outlet
- Power connection: 220-230v, 50/60 hertz, 20a to earthed socket
- Sewage connection (ht 40 mm), integrated siphon with odor trap
The bathtub is made of white, reinforced, high quality sanitary acrylic. This bathtub has a 1.5 cm high wall attached to the outermost edge in the area of the shower cubicle, which prevents water leakage. Under the tub (loadable up to 200 kg, reinforcement possible) there is a steel frame with adjustable feet. These are individually adjusted in height for stable construction of the bathtub. Of course, this great combination also includes a matching drain set.
It all depends on the material used!
Of course, the materials used are particularly important for sanitary ware. There we do not make any compromises. Only high-quality toughened safety glass is used for the shower enclosure. Under normal circumstances, this is not destructible. The frame construction is completely made of aluminum. The bathtub is made of thick sanitary acrylic, which was additionally reinforced with fiberglass. This shower tub stands on a very stable steel frame with individually adjustable feet.
The structure of the tub/shower
This shower tray can be easily assembled by two people. Of course, you can also hire a professional company to assemble it. But for a somewhat talented do-it-yourselfer, assembly with the assistance of a second person should not be a problem. If you can assemble a large cabinet, you will also succeed in assembling our tub/shower. It is very important that you should definitely build up in pairs. (The thick glass panels are really heavy and you need another person to hold).
Our quality control
Of course, the showers and pools we sell have all the certificates necessary to sell the goods in Europe. But another important point is our own quality control on site, which permanently monitors and documents the production directly in the workshop. Each pool is unpacked and visually inspected at our warehouse before shipment. Afterwards, the pool is filled with water on a special test stand and the entire system is checked for leaks. The pumps, lights and all other electrical functions are also checked. Only then is the pool repacked and shipped.
Delivery of the goods to you
We deliver the shower securely packed with a reputable forwarding company to to the curb or property line to you to you. The delivery time usually takes only 3-5 working days. This is calculated from the day of shipment according to the availability indicated in the offer and provided that we have received full payment for the goods. We ship in the same order of receipt of payment.